Leica Camera AG stands for the finest arts of German precision engineering - and a special culture of visual expression. For more than a century, we have been developing precision optical instruments that provide unique visual experiences and continue to set new standards of technology. We constantly search for highly motivated personnel for our innovative development projects and to assist us in the fulfilment of the ongoing strong demand for our latest products. We can offer you challenging and satisfying tasks and ideal opportunities for the advancement of your professional career.
We currently have an immediate opening for a:
Sales Manager target optics (m/f/d)
Southern Sweden / Denmark
- Planning and control of all activities for the distribution of our high-precision observation and target optics (e.g. riflescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes) for an assigned region
- Intensive sales-side support for existing authorised dealers: conducting annual price negotiations, active sales of the entire product range, support for new product launches and the implementation of marketing activities, participation in relevant trade fairs and industry events, etc.
- Development of "white spots" on our sales map through the targeted selection and acquisition of new contractual partners: conducting potential analyses, negotiating and concluding partner contracts, etc.
- Sales and profit responsibility for your region: preparation of the annual sales and turnover budget, active tracking of target figures and derivation of strategic and operative sales measures
- Participation in the further development of our sales strategy, implementation of the strategies in your region
- Degree in business administration, industrial engineering or comparable
- Many years of successful activity as Area Sales Manager in national sales
- Very good knowledge of distribution strategies and channels relevant for premium consumer goods
- Good knowledge of the hunting industry and possession of a hunting licence
- Business sense and absolutely self-reliant, structured, target-oriented working method
- Fluent in Danish and English, further language skills (Swedish) desirable
- Excellent presentation, communication and enthusiasm skills at all levels of the company
- High level of empathy and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel intensively in the sales region approx. 80%
If we caught your interest, please apply only with the link below.